What is Vitamax™ Pro
Organics help all gardens. Vitamax Pro is focused on providing soil and soilless gardens the best that organics can offer to drive plant production. Ingredients from land and sea mixed with minerals are focused on helping plants build bigger roots, stronger shoots and fantastic flowers.
- Improves plant growth in all stages
- Provides multiple sources of amino acids
- High quality humic acid
- Carbohydrates from fermented plant material
A closer look:
Vitamax Pro is a organic based version of an industry mainstay. The formula provides a variety of benefits for the soil/soilless gardener looking to improve soil quality and feed microbiology.
An essential supplement
- Provides for plant resilience in rapid growing conditions
- Minerals and organic extracts that impact a variety of plant functions and processes.
- The new formula is a great choice for those growing in peat and coir because of its base of low molecular weight humates. The humates ensure plant nutrients are held in the rhizosphere in highly available forms while also stimulating biology.
- This formula is a multi stage product and can be used from seedling through to harvest with continued benefits throughout the plant lifecycle.
The power of kelp
- Benchmark low levels of particulate in solution
- High levels of plant required organic acids
- Oligosaccharides provide food to microbiology in the soil
- Product of a certified organic process
Fast acting amino acids
- A rich blend of amino acids balanced for general plant growth
- From both ocean and land based plant sources.
- Fermentation frees the amino acids and creates humic acid in the process
- Provides rapidly available nitrogen in forms that are easily converted into secondary metabolites further enhancing plant growth.
Complex carbohydrates to feed biology
- 6 types of carbohydrates work in the soil to feed biology and roots directly.